Monday, November 30, 2015

6th1

Today is Monday,November 30th  

News : 
Today is Maude's birthday.
Tomorrow is December.
Today we are having a maths test.
Tomorrow we are going to have a biology test.

My favourite English food is poridge.
My favourite English food is fish and chips.
My favourite English food is potatoes/crisps.
My favourite English food is crumpets.
My favourite English food is crumble.
My favourite American food is cupcakes.
My favourite English food is scones.
My favourite American food is hot-dogs.
My favourite English food is pudding.
My favourite English meal is breakfast.
My favourite English food is custard.
Are there any biscuits ?
Yes, there are some.
 No, there are not any .
Do you want some biscuits ?
Yes, I do.
No, I do not.

 Quand on met some ça veut dire qu'il y a.Quand on met any ça veut dire qu'il n'y a pas ou qu'on ne sait pas.
Homework :
Lesson
EX. Book p. 44 nb 1 Utiliser aussi some
et any+ finir la traduction

No comments:

Post a Comment