Monday, November 9, 2015

4th5

Today is Monday November 9th 

News: 
Jade has had an accident. Yesterday Jade she was playing but she fell and she broke her
elbow.
Next wednesday the new James Bond is out.

Exercice for today p.36-37:

P.36
Activities:
Ice skating
Skiing
Eating
Going to music festival and dancing
Taking photos
Hockey

Animals:
Polar bears
Seals
P.37
b) Adjectives:
Impressive, incredible, fantastic, unique, delicious, unforgettable, exciting, amazing,
spectacular, breathtaking.

Expressions:
slack-jawed, the best of my life, head over heels in love with Canada, for a life time, first
love, there's nothing not to love about it.

d)Adjectives:
Bad: ugly, sad, not funny, unhappy Happy: magical, super, enjoyable, great

e) Opinion:
In my opinion, as for me, I believe /I agree with /I disagree with / I think.
review a) is the most interesting because it is more informative

Homework :   
Lesson vocabulary
Ex.Book p.36 OUTSIDE the classroom :
 Ask an adult about their memories of past holidays.  
It can be a good memory, a bad memory, an embarassing memory. You WILL report to the class.  
You can get some help from W.p. 37 Outside the classroom.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment