Tuesday, September 22, 2015

3rd3

Tuesday, September 22nd 

News :  
a verse --> verses
How many verses are there in the poem ?
What is the link between the two poems ?

I would keep some food / snack in my locker for when I am hungry.
I would keep an umbrella in my locker for when it is raining
I would keep some books in my locker for when I have class.
I would keep a track suit in my locker for when I have sport.
I would keep some books in my locker too because my bag is too heavy

Book p.6 &7
How well can he swim?
Tom can race and swim very well.
How well can he play chess ?
He can play chess quite well.
How well can he sing ?
he can sing a little.
How well can he play football ?
he cannot (can't) play football at all.
Prononciation de can here 

We watched a video


And then we did an exercise :



Homework :   
 Book p.132 nb 1 and 2  
What can/ can't they do in the segment of the film ?  
Three sentences 


No comments:

Post a Comment