Wednesday, September 9, 2015

4th5



Classroom English  
bless you !
Can I throw my cartridge in the bin ?

enjoying
happy
fun
good
glad
excited
ecstatic
great
awsome
amazing
super
wonderful

My father is enjoying his work
My father is enjoying returning to work because he has a
great/wonderful job.
My sister is ecstatic to go back to school because she found/met her friends
My dad is very excited to go back to work. he can also see his colleagues.
My mother is enjoying her holidays before to be back at work because
she doesn't like her job.

Homework : 
Lesson
Exercise : avec l'aide du cahier et du livre remplir et complèter le tableau  W. p.6nb 4
Il faudra relever dans le livre et le cahier les mots de liaison nouveaux, et les différentes façon d'exprimer l'opinion .
You must be ready to talk about going back to school or to work

No comments:

Post a Comment