Monday, September 7, 2015

6th1

Monday 7th September
News: tomorrow we finish school at 4:30 On Thursday we go to the swimming pool
Monday is the first day of the week at school
On Saturday I was at the jardin d'acclimatation
I am learning a new song with my guitar teacher.

You will find the words you can listen and repeat the words here  
pencil
pen
rubber / eraser
book
paper
Liquid paper
highlighter
underline
Speak up

Classroom English :
I'm sorry I'm late.
I'm sorry I'm late today I hope not to be late tomorrow.
What's the English for lundi ?
What's the French for Monday ?
  more classroom English here 

Homework:
Lesson apprendre les phrases nouvelles en rouge et le vocabulaire
réviser l'alphabet
préparer une nouvelle à dire au début du cours.

Revise the alphabet here or here with Ray Charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment